Saturday, December 3, 2011

The club!

Hey Hey Hey!
Sorry I havent posted in awhile. I have benn busy. Anywho, I need people to be in the best club in the whole entire world! It's the U.K.1.3.F.C.A.A.W.B.O.O R.L. That stands for umbrella kid13 fan club and a whole bunch of other random letters! I need a president, vp, director of umbrella relations, and kebob manager. Here are the things each member is in charge of.
President- comment on all my blogs, be my biggest fan, and tell everyone you know about my blog
VP- view my blog every day and tell your friends!
Director of umbrella relations- keep the umbrellas under control. They can get a little wild. Especially Sarah. She plays with sharp sticks
Kebob manager- keeps these at hand at all time and keep them away from sarah!
Please relay by posting a comment with your screenname and the position you want.
KK. C ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment